Our website may choose personal information to be able to access the services and benefits of the SINGLE PARENT POWER interaction spaces and to be able to interact in them, you must voluntarily and freely supply your non-sensitive personal identification data, such as: name, surname , identification, age, gender, telephone, physical and electronic address, country, city and other necessary data that is requested in the registration process. Personal information will be protected by a personal password that you must freely determine at the time of registration, which will allow you to access the interaction spaces of the SINGLE PARENT POWER company. At all times you must try in the registration process and/or any modification thereof, to secure your personal information with strong passwords with a high level of reliability and/or difficulty.
You are agreeing to not disclose your password or give it to any third party, since this would violate the security of your password and therefore the privacy of your information. You should know that you are also responsible for keeping your information secret. SINGLE PARENT POWER makes its best technological effort to guarantee the security of the personal information of all its clients and / or users, using reasonable and actionable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, to maintain the accuracy of the data and to guarantee correct use of the information.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
We strive to protect both our users and us from unauthorized access or any unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of the information we hold. The transmission of data over the internet or any wireless network cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure: As a result of them, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to SINGLE PARENT POWER, So you do it at your own risk.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of all our clients and / or users will be stored in a database for greater security. Only authorized personnel can access it and therefore the personal data of our users.
RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION / USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The private information of the users is in principle intended for the provision of the service for which it was linked. When you register to be able to participate in the different SINGLE PARENT POWER interaction spaces, basic information is requested in the process such as name, surname, occupation, age, address, date of birth, telephone, among others. When you submit a request for assistance and/or complaint, we may ask you for personal information. We may ask you for personal information at other times you are free to provide it or not. We can automatically receive and record the information in our server logs from your browser including your IP address, your computer name, the type and version of your web browser.
In general, we will not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your express consent.
There may be circumstances in which we may have to disclose personal information about a user. These reasons are: the employment of other companies to perform functions on our behalf, or other options necessary for our business. The obligations included in these practices on the care that SINGLE PARENT POWER must give to the personal information of its users do not apply when the information is required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order.
The information provided by users may be used by SINGLE PARENT POWER in accordance with the provisions of these practices and in order to:
- Include it in the database.
- Submit it to treatment.
- Maintain direct contact with them to supply information that may be of interest to you.
- For invitations to public and / or private events.
- To contact us and offer you services.
- For the evaluation of their consumption habits, make analysis and/or market segmentation and / or statistics.
- To request your opinion on services.
- Sending of headlines or news or content advances in general.
- Exchange your personal data with third parties.
- If by entering or registering personal data in the SINGLE PARENT POWER interaction spaces and by participating in them, SINGLE PARENT POWER can determine your usage habits on a WEB portal or mobile application, the information on the services you acquire.
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a record of users, of orders in case you apply and improve our products and services. It is possible that emails may be sent periodically through our website with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you, or that may provide you with benefits, these emails will be sent to your email address that you provide and may be canceled at any time.
SINGLE PARENT POWER is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
POLITICA DE COOKIES
On the cookies policy page, you can consult all the information regarding the policy collected, the purpose and treatment of cookies.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer. By accepting this file, cookies are created and then serve to have information regarding web traffic and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website.
Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on their website.
The data delivered by the users will be exclusively managed by SINGLE PARENT POWER personnel, avoiding improper use, alteration or delivery to third parties. That through the contract signed with the managing company, the database that they collect through links is committed to a confidentiality agreement so that under no circumstances can SINGLE PARENT POWER market, use or deliver personal data of users to third parties.
USE OF INFORMATION
The personal data collected through SINGLE PARENT POWER will be stored only for the time necessary to guarantee the provision of the service or the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected.
COMMUNICATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES OF DATA
The consent of the owner is not necessary for the transmission of statistical data in which it is not possible to identify the owners.
This data will not be communicated to third parties unless:
* Such communication will be necessary for the provision of the requested service, and provided that third party complies with the necessary guarantees on data protection.
* In the case of aggregated and anonymous statistical data where the direct or indirect identification of the holders of said data is not possible.
* It is carried out in compliance with a legal mandate or a judicial requirement or in cases that are necessary to guarantee safety or the public interest.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on the site, SINGLE PARENT POWER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will SINGLE PARENT POWER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF USERS
The user may at any time exercise the rights granted by law, on protection of privacy and its subsequent modifications.
Specifically, you can -
* Have access to the data relating to your person, its origin and recipient, the purpose of storage and the identification of the people or organizations to which your data has been transmitted.
* Request to change your personal data when they are not correct or are not updated.
* At any time, you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time you are asked to fill out a form such as user registration, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have checked the option to receive our newsletter or advertisement you can cancel it at any time.
* This company will not sell, transfer or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent unless required by a judge with a court order.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.