We are often worry about the use of technology from our kids. Here are some basic rules of the road to keep your kids safe online with talent:
1. Talk to your children so they know what is acceptable, what sites you want them to stay away from.
2. Find out where they’re hanging out online and get familiar with the Web sites your child visits.
3. Have them show you their favorite sites and discuss what they like about them.
4. Make sure your children understand that they should never give out identifying information about themselves, friends, or family members.
5. Create a family agreement for Internet use that includes items such as hours of use, what sites can be accessed, and what sites are off-limits
It takes a strong person to be a single parent and take on two roles.You are amazing in your child’s eyes, so never forget that.